After Disney animation head John Lasseter was condemned by his staff for misconduct, he is all set to quit the Disney studio.
The Toy Story director has been on leave since November after it emerged he had made people feel uncomfortable with what he termed "unwanted hugs".
Lasseter said he would leave Disney by the end of the year to focus on "new creative challenges".
Accusations of sexual misconduct have ignited the resignations of many public figures over the past year.
The accusations against Lasseter surfaced in a probe by The Hollywood Reporter magazine, which described a "pattern of averred misconduct detailed by Disney/Pixar insiders".
At the time, Lasseter issued an apology for his "missteps" to those "who has ever been on the receiving end of an unwanted hug", adding that his intent had been "benign".
Other sources averred that he was known for "grabbing, kissing, making comments". He has always denied wrongdoing.
Announcing his permanent departure on Friday, he said: "The last six months have provided an opportunity to reflect on my life, career and personal priorities.
"I have decided [that] the end of this year is the right time to begin focusing on new creative challenges."
Disney said that following his six-month "sabbatical", Lassiter would retain a "consulting role" at the company until his departure.